Follow instructions below to configure Okta SSO
• Supported features
• Configuration steps
• Service Provider (SP)-Initiated Authentication (SSO) Flow
• Identity Provider (IDP)-Initiated Authentication (SSO) Flow
1. Install the Quantum Whisper application in your Okta instance
2. If you haven't already, sign up to Quantum Whisper (cloud.quantumwhisper.com/SignUp)
3. The Okta Single Sign-On integration is available for all the plans
4. Make sure that the administrator emails exactly match their Okta accounts
5. Complete the steps below to set everything up
After installing the application, you need to obtain some information that you will have to send to Quantum Whisper. You will also need to edit one of the App-settings.
1. In the Okta admin page, click on the Quantum Whisper application and then navigate to the Sign On tab
2. Copy the values of Client ID and Client secret (click the eye button to toggle the visibility)
3. There should be a section that has a link titled OpenID Provider Metadata. Click this link. In the JSON document shown, look for a key titled “issuer” and copy the URL-value
Locate and copy your Quantum Whisper Account URL from your browser by signing in to your your account. The URL should look like this: https://MYCOMPANY.quantumwhisper.com
Once you have all the information (summarized below), email it to email@example.com.
• Client ID
• Client Secret
• Issuer URL
• Quantum Whisper Account URL
Quantum Whisper support will handle your request and get back to you once the integration is configured.
In the Sign On tab of your Quantum Whisper app in Okta, click edit in the upper-right then scroll down to the ADVANCED SIGN-ON SETTINGS and locate the field SubDomain. This is your Quantum Whisper subdomain. For example, if your Quantum Whisper Account URL is https://mycompany.quantumwhisper.com, your subdomain value will be "mycompany". Enter SubDomain and save.