Quantum Whisper is delighted to announce that our popular integration app and platform is now officially listed on the Saleforce.com AppExchange (yay!). After years of success and customer feedback, we felt it was the right time and opportunity. This is a great and strategic move to not only support our exiting customers, but also to expand and grow our business. As customers increasingly choose Quantum Whisper's leading integration platform, they are reassured that their solution of choice, having successfully passed the necessary business and technical requirements (security etc.), is the best solution for their organization. Moreover, the AppExchange listing will significantly improve our solutions distribution and discoverability. Growing our business allows us to constantly innovate and reinvest in our team and solutions. We are a software company and we love that!
As of January 2023, the AppExchange listing is live and showcases our top Salesforce integrations including:
- Salesforce & Azure DevOps (ADO) Integration
- Salesforce & Azure DevOps Server (TFS) Integration
- Salesforce & Jira Integration
- Salesforce & Rally Integration
- Salesforce & VersionOne Integration
What is the Salesforce AppExchange?
If you are not already familiar with the AppExchange, it is Salesforce.com's enterprise cloud marketplace. It includes ready-to-install partner apps and solutions (4000+) that support the extension of the Salesforce platform. Listings are designed to enhance the Salesforce customer experience by providing unique and targeted business solutions. Note, to make a solution publicly available to potential customers, you must be a Salesforce partner.
How do I access the AppExchange?
- Click 'App menu' in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Then click 'AppExchange' and you will be directed to another page.
- Click 'login' then you will be automatically logged in using your Salesforce credentials.
To learn more about our Salesforce connector, or to book a live demo, visit our Salesforce integration solutions.